To those who submit BIBCO or CONSER stats for their institutions:

November 15 - December 7, 2006 is the best time to send a BIBCO stats report and/or a CONSER stats report if you have not submitted any stats since November 8, 2006.

Please remember to:
1.  send only one report
2.  add any data from multiple months into one report
3.  use the Month(s) included box to indicate the period covered
4.  mark your calendar as a reminder that you have sent one report
5.  check the accuracy of your online display at: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

If you have already submitted a stats report since Nov. 8, please save your data until the Dec. 15 - Jan. 7 reporting period.  (I see two institutions that have sent Oct. BIBCO data after the Oct. reporting period, and I will write them individually to consult.)

Thanks for your help.

P.S.  I will try to remember to send this message to arrive mid-month on the BIBCO and CONSER discussion lists throughout FY2007.  Please let me know if this experimental message could be improved.  Thanks.

Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress
202-707-4551