To those who submit BIBCO or CONSER stats for their institutions:

Today, Nov. 8th, we ran the program to compile October 2006 BIBCO stats.  The totals page for the entire BIBCO program has the data at the address below, and it has a link to take you to your library's data.

http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/bibco.htm  for BIBCO

http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/conser.htm  for CONSER

If your page is missing data, you probably need to add the numbers to the data you report for November.  You may send one report from November 8 - December 7, 2006 if you have not submitted any stats since about 2:15 pm Eastern Standard Time, November 8, 2006.

Please remember to:
1.  send only one report (one for BIBCO, one for CONSER)
2.  add any data from multiple months into one report
3.  use the Month(s) included box to indicate the period covered
4.  mark your calendar as a reminder that you have sent one report
5.  check the accuracy of your online display at: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

If you have already submitted a stats report since Nov. 8, please save your data until the Dec. 15 - Jan. 7 reporting period.

Thanks for your help.

P.S.  I will try to send this message on the BIBCO and CONSER discussion lists throughout FY2007.  Please let me know if this experimental message could be improved.  Thanks.

Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress
202-707-4551