You could try Saxon:
	http://saxon.sourceforge.net/
There is a free version. There is also a commercial version that supports XML schemas.
---LwM---

> Hello,
>
> XMLSpy has this option to transform XML to HTML on the fly.  However, my
> trial run of this software recently expired, and the cost of purchasing
> the software is prohibitively expensive, especially since the only thing
> I really use it for is this one task.  Does anyone know of any freeware
> that transforms XML to HTML?  (Besides Archon: my request to install
> that seems to have fallen into the black hole that is our IT
> department.)  Or, ideally, is there a way that I can configure my
> stylesheet to transform XML to HTML?
>
> Just to clarify things if I'm not describing the situation correctly, I
> want the end result to be a document that is solely html code.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jordon
>
> Jordon Steele
> Archivist
> Biddle Law Library
> University of Pennsylvania Law School
> (215) 898-5011

Lawrence Mielniczuk
Logic School
Bodleian Library
Oxford OX1 3BG
Tel: (01865) 287174
Mobile: 0781 647 9176

No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, a
goodly number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.