At the University of Illinois at Chicago, we've put together a
finding aid for one of our collections made up of audio recordings
collected by a local radio journalist. You can access the Bob
Crawford Audio Archive at:

http://www.uic.edu/depts/lib/specialcoll/services/rjd/findingaids/Crawfordf.html

The XML for the finding aid is at:

http://www.uic.edu/depts/lib/specialcoll/services/rjd/findingaids/Crawford.xml