FEDLINK Members:

I’m developing a quick briefing for our Special Counsel’s office covering the use of end-of-year funds to pay for a bona fide need such as databases and serial subscriptions in the following fiscal year.

I would be interested in knowing what libraries in our community use end-of-year funds for this purpose.

No need to copy the list, you can simply reply to me.

Thanks and best regards,

Ken

Kenneth E. Nero

Library Director

National Labor Relations Board

1099 14th Street N.W. – Room 8000

Washington, DC 20570

202-273-0147 (phone)

202-273-2906 (fax)

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential

and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who

is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in

error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other

storage devices.