Ana -

Given the responses I've gotten on-list and off,
it is clear that you are incorrect that your
interpretation is "understood by all LC/NACO
catalogers". If we want to have a shared NACO
understanding, it will be good to get the documentation clarified.

Paul

Paul J. Weiss
Catalog Librarian and NACO Coordinator
Metadata Services Department