Forwarded from the Cataloger's Desktop list - apologies for the duplication
Colleagues:

   I am pleased to report that 2006 Issue 4 of Cataloger's Desktop is now available online.  Additionally, the problems experienced by some subscribers Monday evening have to the best of our knowledge been completely resolved.  If you are still experiencing difficulty accessing Cataloger's Desktop, please report exactly what is happening to me.  If you are able to log in but then experience access problems, please be sure to include a narrative of what you were doing just prior to the problem.  Be sure to include information about what internet browser you are using.

   Thank you very much for your continued support.

Bruce

Bruce Chr. Johnson
Cataloging Distribution Service
Library of Congress