Hello, Joel,

While we're talking about GoldWave, it MIGHT be able to do it, too,
but it's too long a process to experiment with for me, especially
since you can DL it for free and try it.

www.goldwave.com

Let us know if it does it for you. I got my money's worth out of it
for the reversal of 29 files.

Cheers,

Richard