Andy,

Also try contacting Bob Henderson at Metal Edge.  He talks up a storm
about doing custom configurations. And a great guy.  323-721-7800

(Not to suggest that Dan wouldn't do a bang-up job at a fair price.
Just to mention an outfit known throughout the archival world).

--
Nominated for Grammy Award 2003:Best Classical Album
Philadelphia Orchestra, Schumann Orchestra works

George Blood
Safe Sound Archive
George Blood Audio, L.P.
21 West Highland Avenue
Philadelphia, PA  19118
(215) 248-2100 (v)
(215) 242-2177 (f)

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) TO
WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If
you are not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately. Neither the sender, his or her employer nor any
affiliated entity is liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this