From: "Marcos Sueiro" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Multi format DVD/CD/SACD, etc Player

>Don C -- consider a DVD player to replace that one-disc CD player.

[. . .]

Plus, if you ever get into making DVD-Audio discs, these will play it
>back -- or make a DVD data disc full of MP3 and have days of background
music.

Tom,

A few months ago I looked and looked but could not find a DVD player that
would play DVDs full of MP3s (as I was hoping) --only CD-Rs. I don't know
why this is. Do you know of one that does?

Happy Boxing Day everyone

Marcos