Tom Fine wrote:
> That is a total bargain! At that price, I'll get one myself just to have
> one region-free DVD player around. That Toshiba form-factor is that same
> as my univeral/SACD player that has such a good CD audio sound quality.
> No idea if they used the same converter and line amp in all of them.
>
> -- Tom Fine

I was just informed by them that the Toshiba is no longer available. At
the same price, they have a Philips which they recommended even more
highly. I'm taking my chances with that to supplement the Toshiba.

I hope I need not say that I've no interest in the company or its
products other than as a contented customer.

Mike
http://www.mrichter.com/