I purchased a used Scully 280 4/2 track in 1998 for Family Theater in
Hollywood for use in transferring 1/4" masters to digital.   It came
with manuals and plug in 2 and 4 track head stacks and a 1/2" alignment
tape.   The project has finished, so it remains there in the downstairs
vault.   It worked fine except for a small off speed playback which had
to be corrected.   It's still there while I've since moved to northern
California with my own Teac A-6100 "Master Recorder" deck I use for
remastering.

Rod Stephens