if you had 100,000 78s, they would have gone to the concrete floor, or
lowest point in the house, no matter what floor you placed them on

seriously, 100k 78s would be about how much weight? 35-50k? this is the
equivalent of how many grand pianos?

don't stack the records too high

Joe Salerno
713-6688650