This may be stating the obvious, but the link below refers to the
quality of DVDs, not CD-Rs.  It places a particular batch of DVDs
produced by MAM-A and MAM-E in 2005 in the category of "fake" because
they use a TDK code, but are apparently not up to the standards of
quality one would normally expect from TDK.  As far as I can tell, it
states nothing about the quality of MAM-A and "archival" CD-Rs.

Christie Peterson
Project Archivist, Muskie Archives & Special Collections
Bates College
70 Campus Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
 (t) 207-753-6918