Hi Joel

If you have Bias Peak, you can script it to do various tasks & then
run it in Batch mode.  Whether the specific set of steps you're
looking for is realizeable in that fashion, I cannot guarantee.  If
you are a Mac user, there is another avenue, most programs are
scriptable through AppleScript or through Automator (the same thing
really underneath).  I am quite sure you could get this done with a
program like Bias & Applescript.  Once you have a script you can make
it into an application & throw any number of files at it (i.e. drag &
drop the files on the application icon).

All the best

Alex