Ronald Frazier writes:
>I honestly think the MAM-A Gold discs are the best in the world at this
>time

I, too, still have the best general results with these discs.  However,
quality control on MAM-A gold discs continues to be an issue for me and
the problem is growing worse.  I am now averaging five discs per pack of
25 that arrive with debris, fingerprints or oily smears on them when they
come out of the shrink wrap.  I have begun a collection of bad discs to
return to the factory.  The fingerprints should make tracking the careless
party pretty simple...

Visually inspect all discs before you plop 'em in your drives...

Caveat emptor,

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet