I had no clue there was this much of a demand for them.Certainly nobody on eBay wants them.I have to go through a lot of boxes to find them all.Something I do not like to do,especially now that I am recovering from a serious health setback.Sometime I will do this,and post a list to the group.

Roger Kulp

Robert Hodge <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I'll bet Bill Rudman, host of " Footlight Parade" a syndicated program
on NPR radio would find them of interest, if he doesn't already have
them.

B. Hodge

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/11/2006 1:53 PM >>>

In a message dated 12/10/2006 11:55:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,