Here's a link to an e-book reader from Sony:
http://www.learningcenter.sony.us/assets/itpd/reader/

Jonathan Wise

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Breneman
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Digitizing libraries--was: Clarifying the MAM-A
gold comment

--- Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Jack:
>
> I think we'll eventually get to a lot of print-on-demand stuff.
> Most people find reading book-length
> text impractical on any sort of "screen."

As anyone here used one of those "electronic paper" book
reading devices?  I've heard that they are getting pretty
good at mimmicing most of the advantages of paper, but I've
never seen one in person.  If they're as good as they say,
they could be an option for downloading - and just "self
destruct" the text at the due date.

David Breneman         [log in to unmask]

Have a burning question?