BIBCO members:
Tomorrow I load my sleigh and head north, with plans to return Jan. 3.  BIBCO-at-large will meet as usual on the Sunday, Jan. 21 at 9:30 - 11:00 am.  The calendar of PCC meetings can be found at:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/calendar.html#train

I welcome any topics or updates you'd like to suggest for our agenda.  We'll hear reports, and have a presentation on a Voyager application in development to pair romanized and vernacular fields in bib records--no policy, just the technology making it possible.  We will be recruiting for task groups to update materials, and you may express interest whether you attend ALA MW or not.

Enjoy your holidays!
Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress