Does anyone have access to the following resources?  Are you willing to do a computer search for one of our researchers?  He asked for these specifically and they are out-of- scope for our hospital library.  He is writing a book chapter on “using mass-sensitive biosensors for the detection of bacteria.”  If you can help out, please let me know and I can provide additional keywords and synonyms.  Thanks.

Resources:

Agricultural and Environmental Biotechnology Abstracts Coverage

Bacteriology Abstracts (Microbiology B)

Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (Microbiology A)

Current Contents/Science Edition

LexisNexis Academic

Science Direct

Regina A. Rowell, MLS