**Apologies for cross-postings**

Hello,

We currently use EOS as our hosted ILS vendor.  Recently, we have been
having problems with our overdue notices.  They go out whether or not a
book is overdue, even if the item has been returned!  You can imagine
how confusing this is to our customers, and how embarrassing it is to
us.  I have been working with EOS on this problem since the middle of
last month, and still the bogus notices are sent regularly, despite
cancelling all our overdue notice reports.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and has anyone been able to
make the notices stop?  With the upcoming holiday closures creating a
situation where the library will be unable to apologize for the bogus
notices, I am desperate to make them stop!

Megan Nunemaker
Astronomy Librarian
National Radio Astronomy Observatory Library
520 Edgemont Road
Charlottesville, VA  22903
434.296.0253 / 434.296.0278 (fax)
http://www.nrao.edu/library <http://www.nrao.edu/library>