Please excuse cross-posting.  We'd like to find homes for these excess
books.  Please contact Mary Bowser at [log in to unmask] or 202-685-3672
and note the Excess book list number.  We have several active lists.

EXCESS BOOK LIST 04-06

AUTHOR			TITLE
YEAR

Gillett, Mary C.		The Army Medical Department 1818-1865
1987

Godson, Roy			Intelligence Requirements for the
1980's:	   1983
				Elements of Intelligence

Hanson, Victor Davis		Carnage and Culture
2001

Tanter, Raymond		Rogue Regimes: Terrorism and Proliferation
1997

Frank, Jerome			Fate and Freedom: A Philosophy for
1945
                                                 Free Americans

Potter, Ralph B.		War and Moral Discourse
1973

Roy, Ralph Lord		Communism & the Churches
1960

Rankin, William W.		The Nuclear Arms Race: Countdown To
			             Disaster: A Study In Christian
Ethics

Cleary, Edward L.		Crisis and Change: The Church in Latin
in	      1985
                                                 Latin America Today

Yates, Gerard F.		Papal Thought On the State: Excerpts
1958
                                                From Encyclicals and
Other Writings of
                                                 Recent Popes

Levine, Daniel H.		Religion and Politics in Latin America:
1981
                                                The Catholic Church in
Venezuela and Colombia

McIntosh, James & Marie	Raymond Aron the Committed Observer:
1983
                                                 Le Spectateur Engage

Steinberg, S. H.		Historical Tables 58 B.C.-A.D. 1978
1979

Durant, Will & Ariel		The Lessons of History
1968

Peccei, Aurelio		The Chasm Ahead
1969

Foster, George M.	             Traditional Societies and
Technological Change   1973

Dyer, Wayne W.		 Your Erroneous Zones
1976

Kahn, Herman	 &		Things to Come: Thinking About The
1972
  Briggs B. Bruce                     Seventies and Eighties

Kahn, Herman &		The Year 2000: A Framework for Speculation
1967
Wiener, Anthony J.		On the Next Thirty-Three Years

Cetron, Marvin &		American Renaissance: Our Life at The
1989
 Davis, Owen		            Turn of the 21st Century

Cetron, Marvin &		Encounters with the Future: A Forecast
1982
O'Toole, Thomas                    of Life into the 21st Century

McNeill, William H.		The Rise of the West: A History of the
1963
				 West: A History of the Human Community

National Defense University Library
Excess book list 04-06