Please excuse cross-posting.  We'd like to find homes for these excess
books.  Please contact Mary Bowser at [log in to unmask] or 202-685-3672
and note the Excess book list number.  We have several active lists.

EXCESS BOOK LIST 05-06

AUTHOR			TITLE
YEAR

				The Encyclopedia of Military History:
1977
                                                 From 3500 B.C. to the
present

Druckman, Daniel		Negotiations: Social-Psychological
Perspectives    	1977

Grenville, J.A.S.		A History of the World: In the Twentieth
Century  	1980

Olson, Ken			The Art of Hanging in an Uptight World
1974

Solomon, Richard		Mao's Revolution and the Chinese
Political Culture  1971

Rusk, Tom & Read, Randy	I Want To Change But I Don't Know How
1983

Sargent, Alice G.		Beyond Sex Roles
1977

Storey, Walter D.		Career Dimensions 1: An Exposure to Life
1976
				Planning and an Approach for Developing
				A Personal Framework for Career Planning

Storey, Walter D.		Career Dimensions 11: An Approach
and Some	1976
				Tools to Help You Think and Plan
Realistically for
				 Your Future, Your Growth, and Your
Career

Storey, Walter D.		Career Dimensions IV:A Handbook for
Professionals  1976
                                                 In Employee Relations
and Training and Development
                                                 To Use in Implementing
Realistic Career Planning
				 With the Clients They Serve

Rest, James R.			Development in Judging Moral Issues
1979

Wilson, Richard W.		Moral Development and Politics
1980

Zuker, Elaina		        	 The Seven Secrets of Influence
1991

Levinson, Daniel J.		The Seasons of a Man's Life
1978

Vaillant, George E.		Adaptation to Life
1977

Sinick, Daniel			Counseling Older Persons: Careers,
Retirement,	1977
				Dying

Anisimov, Oleg		The Ultimate Weapon
1953

Dyck, Arthur J.		On Human Care:  An Introduction to Ethics
1977

Frankena, William K.		Ethics
1973

National Defense University Library