The XML versions of the EAD finding aids for all the Archives and
Special Collections units at the University of Minnesota Libraries can
be found in this directory:

http://special.lib.umn.edu/findaid/xml/

Most of them have a link to a stylesheet, so if you click on a file
name, your browser will probably transform it into HTML, but if you then
use the "view source" function on your browser, you should be able to
see the original XML mark-up.

Hope this helps.

Lara Friedman-Shedlov

Lara D. Friedman-Shedlov