To meet the ever-growing digital demands of libraries in our region,
OCLC CAPCON is thrilled to announce the first of many new
digitally-focused courses.

Register now to join industry expert Gayle Palmer on January 11, 2007
for Developing and Managing Digital Projects
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/E303.htm>
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/E303.htm
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/E303.htm> >
and on January 12 for Digital Image Capture, Quality Control &
Infrastructure
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/E314.htm>
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/E314.htm
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/E314.htm> >.

These two full-day courses are just the start of our commitment to
helping you successfully tackle digital projects and cover basic-level
digital project planning, process development and implementation, as
well as basic-level information on scanning, image capture and quality
control activities for digital projects.