To meet the ever-growing digital demands of libraries in our region, OCLC CAPCON is thrilled to announce the first of many new digitally-focused courses.

Register now to join industry expert Gayle Palmer on January 11, 2007 for Developing and Managing Digital Projects  <http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/E303.htm> and on January 12 for Digital Image Capture, Quality Control & Infrastructure  <http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/E314.htm>

These two full-day courses are just the start of our commitment to helping you successfully tackle digital projects and cover basic-level digital project planning, process development and implementation, as well as basic-level information on scanning, image capture and quality control activities for digital projects.