Get it right in four days

If you have been thinking about improving your cataloging skills for the
new year, here is your chance! There is still time to register for OCLC
CAPCON's comprehensive Book Blitz I: Making MARK Records That Work
course in February. Whether you are new to cataloging or a veteran just
needing to hone your skills, this course will provide valuable
information.

Book Blitz I: Making MARK Records That Work
February 27 - March 2
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON
Washington D.C.

Take a look at our detailed course descriptions
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/F100.htm> and
register now
<https://www.sporg.com/registration?link_type=reg_info&form_id=8DCF9BFC0
7&view_type=windowed>! If you have any questions or would like to learn
more about this course, please contact the OCLC CAPCON staff at
[log in to unmask] or 1-800-543-4599.

*Everyone is welcome, but our recommended prerequisites for this course
are:

MARC21 In Your Library
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/F300.htm>

Just for Copy Cats