Get it right in four days

If you have been thinking about improving your cataloging skills for the new year, here is your chance! There is still time to register for OCLC CAPCON’s comprehensive Book Blitz I: Making MARK Records That Work course in February. Whether you are new to cataloging or a veteran just needing to hone your skills, this course will provide valuable information.

Book Blitz I: Making MARK Records That Work
February 27 – March 2
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON
Washington D.C.

Take a look at our detailed course descriptions <http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/F100.htm> and register now <https://www.sporg.com/registration?link_type=reg_info&form_id=8DCF9BFC07&view_type=windowed>! If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this course, please contact the OCLC CAPCON staff at [log in to unmask] or 1-800-543-4599.

*Everyone is welcome, but our recommended prerequisites for this course are:

MARC21 In Your Library <http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/F300.htm>

Just for Copy Cats <http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/F301.htm>