FYI for those FEDLINK members who may be going to ALA Midwinter!!
JO.

Join H.W. Wilson for breakfast at ALA Midwinter and we'll show you What's New!

When: Saturday, January 20, 2007, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Where: Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Grand Ballroom C

Space is limited! Please register at www.hwwilson.com/ala

Enter our Raffle and you could win an Apple iPod or luxurious Gift Basket!
Plus prize drawings at each Wilson Special Presentation

WilsonWeb
Less Searching. More Finding.

Visit us at
ALA Booth 2502

Learn more about Art Museum Image Gallery; Library Literature & Information Science Retrospective; Current Issues: Reference Shelf Plus; Play Index; Book Review Digest Retrospective; Biography Index: Past and Present, and more!

Take in a 15-minute TechnoTheater presentation about new H.W. Wilson databases, products and services. Prizes! Conference discount! New databases!

Special presentations by Wilson Director of Cataloguing Services Joseph Miller; Director of Indexing Services Mark Gauthier; Editor, General Reference Lynn Messina; and Special Consultant, Standard Catalogs Series Ray Barber. Click here for complete details.

Learn more about H.W. Wilson events at ALA, at www.hwwilson.com.

H.W. Wilson supports ethical email marketing practices, and never shares your contact information with third parties of any kind. If you've received this message in error, or if you'd like to be purged from our e-mail list, click here - http://www.unsubscribezeop.com/unsubscribe.asp?EMDID=78537178&ID=6137&CID=40&[log in to unmask] for automatic deletion, or reply to this message with any other request.