As of just today, I'm receiving the following error even when validating
MODS that used to pass schema validation. Can anyone point me in the
right direction to fix this?

SystemID: http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-3-2.xsd Location:
'http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd', because 1) could not find the
document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the
document is not <xsd:schema>. URL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#schema_reference
SystemID: http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-3-2.xsd Location:
to a(n) 'attribute declaration' component. URL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#src-resolve
SystemID: http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-3-2.xsd Location:
must match (annotation?, ((attribute | attributeGroup)*,
anyAttribute?)). A problem was found starting at: attribute.

Thanks,
Shifra

--
Shifra Pride Raffel