The Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC) Participants Meeting at ALA Midwinter will be held on Sunday, 21 January 2007, 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the W Seattle, Great Room 2.  An agenda is posted at:   http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/archive/PCCpartagenda07m.html

Featured presenter, Lorcan Dempsey, Vice President and Chief Strategist, OCLC Online Computer Library Center, will speak on "Discovery, Disclosure and Inventory Management:  A New Landscape for Catalogs and Cataloging."  This presentation is the first in a new professional development series designed to provide the opportunity to hear experts discuss important topics of current concern to the PCC community.

We look forward to seeing our members and interested parties in Seattle for what promises to be a fascinating program.

Anthony R.D. Franks
Team Leader, Cooperative Cataloging Team
Library of Congress
202-707-2822 (voice)
202-252-2082 (fax)