At 09:28 AM 2007-02-08, Martin Fisher wrote:
>Wonder if all designers/suppliers of alternative CD storage devices
>go home and trash or chop up their own tray cards or other graphics??
>
>The only practical solutions I've seen are made from pvc which is
>thought to be detrimental to CDs.

Hello, Martin,

That is a good point, but I think the STiL case has many advantages
for people making CD-Rs which don't often come with tray cards or
inserts (at least the ones I make don't usually come with the paper).

Besides, with gold CD-Rs offering an allegedly 5-8 X life expectancy
over manufactured CDs, this case might be useful for that.

I have been looking at the STiL cases and while they are intriguing,
I have not had (m)any standard jewel cases trashed by shipping (I've
received no complaints).

Cheers,

Richard