This came across on the Association of Moving Image archivists email
list and I thought the ARSC and Ampex list members might be able to
help out. I know there are Old-Time-Radio lists and while Firesign
Theatre is not Old-Old-Time, it's getting on to forty years old...so
if there are other lists out there, please forward. This is a shame
that this wasn't saved. I know we can't save everything, but...

For those unfamiliar with Firesign Theatre, I first heard them in
1969 and found their humour and satire amazing--but I only know them
through their released recordings.

Please keep copying Nan Rubin so she knows where the query is going.

Thanks!

Richard