Robert Hodge wrote:

> This looks to me like material pirated from the Arts Satelite network
> (Lloyd Rigler and David Deuitch's service that airs on PBS after
> midnight) who do things correctly , without infringement..
>  It is obviously a production piece not shot with a cheap cellphone
> camera.

A small point: CAS (Classic Arts Showcase) is available to all public
broadcast and cable stations and to anyone with a C-band dish at all
times without cost. Each station chooses when to broadcast it; many PBS
stations do run it in the wee hours.

One of my reasons for not supporting my local station (KCET) any longer
is that they dropped CAS until the foundation itself contributed!

Mike
http://www.mrichter.com/