Two albums I produced(Jose Conde- Evolucion & Rediscovering Lonnie
Johnson) are both being released in deluxe 180 gram vinyl pressings as
well as the CD and mp3 versions.
Additionally, Evolucion will be available in three vinyl formats a 7",
12" single and the LP itself. It is a delight not only as a vinyl
collector myself but to find the quality of vinyl today is also at an
all-time high makes this unlikely resurgence especially thrilling.

Aaron Levinson