----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <[log in to unmask]>
> Many of us here are all to familiar with the regard major media conglomerates
have for collectors,archivists,and indeed their back catalogue.They have never
given collectors their proper due for keeping music and interest alive.

"Major media conglomerates"...like any other operation that defines itself
as "major" in the XXI Jahrhundert...are only interested in currency and/or
other negotiable instruments...in values that require at least seven digits
to the left of the decimal point. Those of us who deal in lesser numbers are
considered "pond scum" and thus are entirely expendable. We can consider
ourselves fortunate that they haven't yet started their operation to rid
the planet of "useless portions of the population"...

I reiterate, with increased vehemence..."FEH!!!"

Steven C. Barr