Yes, in Hollywood, Family Theater ran on Mutual from 1947 until the late
'60s and most of the transcriptions were recorded at KHJ, the west coast
flagship facility for Mutual.   However, there are a few transcriptions
in our archive done by Radio Recorders.   I would imagine that RR was
used as a backup source when there were technical problems on the
overall network.

Rod Stephens