Trey,

I've only had our Dragon devour one tape, an older C-120.  No surprise
there, though.

Rule #1 as I've come to understand--when getting a Dragon off Ebay it is
a very good idea to have it overhauled by someone who knows what he/she
is doing.  I've had excellent experience with Electronics Service Labs
in CT:

http://www.eslabs.com/

They are not cheap, but they're good.  And they do mail order service.

andy

--

Andy Kolovos
Archivist/Folklorist