 From the first site listed:
"In the booklet of the Mobile Fidelity CD of DEAR FRIENDS, it says
   that there was a 12 hour syndicated version released to radio stations
   (on 12 vinyl records, of which only 100 copies were pressed."

That's what I have on LP (8 of the 12 discs). And elsewhere:
"Cassette versions of these are available through Sparks Media,
mentioned elsewhere in this file."

dl