Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
> [...]
Matter of fact I picked up a few of those yesterday, along with about a hundred
of the cruddiest 78s you've ever seen. Landfill, I called them, as I promised
to take them to the next CAPS auction (where they'll be a donation). The
Readers Digest sets are still too big, but the Longines boxes might do.

What a waste..!

dl