And if anyone wants his great performance of the Concerto in F (first one in
public in 5 years, I believe) at the 1937 Gershwin Memorial Concert, I'm the
guy who put it out on  CD 8 or 9 years ago. I still have a few copies left.
This is the entire concert as broadcast on CBS, 150 minutes, not the edited
version that came out on a pirate Italian CD. $20 + $4 shipping for the 2-CD
set. Pardon the shameless plug.

dl