As near as I can make out, they have large boxes to store a lot of records (not
what I want), thick plastic sleeves that will hold LP jackets (definitely not
what I want), and "albums" made of pressboard..exactly what I'm trying to get
rid of with this Scherchen set which IS in an album made of pressboard and
which weighs a ton.

Can't be that hard to find 'em, especially when Mosaic and Bear Family are
still using them..

dl