Edna White also recorded for the Columbia Phonograph Company according
to Pioneers in Brass book.
I believe there are recordings at the Recorded Sound Archive of Canada
as well as Library of Congress.
Also here are early Victor civil war recordings.
http://www.besmark.com/civilwar.html

  Trescott Research  Paul T. Jackson

    Information & Library Development

    26301 SE 424^th St., Enumclaw, WA 98022