I, too, would appreciate a Relax NG version of the METS schema, as some of the tools I use prefer it. I'd be happy to help with the effort.

--Cliff

Clifford Wulfman

On Mar 7, 2007, at 10:47 PM, Erik Hetzner wrote:

At Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:19:25 -0800,
Dot Porter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for the information. I know that oXygen can convert between
different schema versions, but I wanted to make sure there isn't an
official RNG version before I make my own.

Some time ago I used Sunís Relax NG converter[1] to create a version
of the METS 1.4 schema. It would be nice if those of us who like Relax
NG to coordinate our efforts, as the version that the converter spits
out needs a bit of clean up to work properly. I would be happy to
store the schemas on the 7train sourceforge site if people would like.

best,
Erik Hetzner

[1] Available at <https://msv.dev.java.net/>