Please excuse multiple postings.  Thanks.

On Thursday, March 22, 2007, we added new files for PCC Series Training to the web page:  http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/naco/series/serieshp.html  We anticipate receiving a brief summary of changes to add to the page soon.

Passwords to access the materials were changed as well.

The LC Coop Team keeps track of training sessions and password requests as a measure of PCC series activity.  We welcome notification from institutions who hold series training, especially if it isn't coordinated through the LC Coop Team.  We're interested in location, dates, trainer, institutions involved, and the number of trainees.

To obtain passwords and to inform us of your training plans, please contact us.  Thanks.

David Saah ([log in to unmask])
Carolyn Sturtevant ([log in to unmask])