From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello,

----- well, I do this manually, because many grooves are not 45-45.

> And now that we have gone brand-specific, perhaps we'll hear from others
> using Cube-Tec, etc.
>
> http://www.cube-tec.com/vpis/restorationvpis/azimuth.html

----- on the other hand, may not the rumor now be "I've heard rumours that
one or the other sound restorer still does not use this feature ...."?

Also I should note that as a researcher and lecturer I would not be able to
depreciate a Cambridge suite, you need transfer work turnover to do that.

Kind regards,

George