On 26 apr 2007, at 04.23, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

> 2: E-address of another person thinking of the same sort of thing
> (as "Project Gramophone"...)
> Jon Noring <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you. I have sent him a mail.

> Later on, I can send you a VERY partial database comprising about
> 20,000 of my own half-vast shellac archive (labels & catalog numbers
> only so far...)

Thanks. Or, of course, if the system is as good as I want it to be,
you might be wishing to input the data so others can build upon it.
The idea is that, for example, user X might have part of the
information and user Y might have access to archive to add "taken off
market on X" and that way we build and build on the quality information.

But first I have to get something working !!

Thanks, Darren