In a message dated 4/26/2007 3:32:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

...Would  anyone going to ARSC in Milwaukee have any interest in seeing
Robert  Randolph & the Family Band on Thursday night?

They're playing about  4 blocks from the Hilton at the Riverside Theater :-)

Not sure what time he goes on Dave but the Ward Irish Archives is hosting
the Thursday night party with food and drink and it goes on till about 9:30. I
had a chance to briefly see this archive in October and it's fabulous. Unless
I'm mistaken about 76% of the archive is visual (artifacts, Pictures and
albums  of artists I never knew were Irish).

I have never seen Randolph but I'm a huge fan of the Campbell Brothers ,
another Sacred Steel group. Actually Friday night is the only "semi-open" night
to catch live music.

I had a lot of fun in MKE when there in October.

See ya next week in MKE.

Steve