In the past 20 years I've been to a movie theatre maybe six times at
most (mostly when "dating") and I think the last visit was maybe six
or seven years ago. Titanic was new and I saw it in Winnipeg, Canada
when visiting Canada.. What else is there to do in Winnipeg was our
view after everything seemed to be closed.

I share your concerns based on my experiences THEN. I'd hate to think
what it is like now.

Darren