-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Fine
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 7:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Home Cinema (was DVD Video to iPod)

Hi Jeffrey:

That is indeed a nice projector.

http://www.projectorcentral.com/sony_vpl-hs51.htm

What do you mean about masking? Why does it matter if there's "blank" white
around the projected
image?

You can actually find plenty of decent pull-down screens at school auctions.
Everything is going to
digital projection onto whiteboards or TV's on carts. No school I know of
around here runs 16mm
films anymore.

-- Tom Fine